So, what’s the deal with the return of the Ford Bronco in 2020? Here is the latest of what we do know (we think).
- The Bronco is coming back in 2020 as a new utility vehicle, 1 out of 4 that Ford plans to come out with. It will assembled along with the new Ranger, right back in good ‘ole Michigan.
- There is a lot of excitement to see this model make a grand comeback as a rugged 4X4.
What we kinda/maybe know:
- While it has not been confirmed, we are pretty sure that the Bronco and Ford Ranger will be built on the same platform. That would make for a proper chassis for the 2020 Bronco instead of utilizing a car setup from their current line of cars.
- Rumors are, that the Bronco will be designed in Australia along with the new Ranger.
What Quality Used Engines really doesn’t know:
- Is a performance based off-road 4×4 version available? We would think “yes if they intend to give the Jeeps, which have taken a large part of the market share, a run for their money. It will also be nice to see it accompany the Ford Raptor.
- What engines will be available, how may doors, 2, 4 or both? Will it have a removable roof – we hope so, but we are in the dark on the options that the Ford Bronco will offer!
It’s a go, Ford Motor Company announced that they did green-light the new 2020 Ford Bronco at the Detroit Auto Show 2017!!!
We can’t wait to see her in the hands of enthusiast all around our great country.
Remember to visit our website Quality Used Engines for a used engine, always Free Shipping and a 3yr. parts and labor.